Community Leisure UK – Conference and Awards 2020
On the 20th May 10am-4pm at the Science & Industry Museum, Manchester Community Leisure UK and CLOA will be delivering “Developing resilient public leisure and culture services” conference. Aiming to bring together local authority, trust and wider sector colleagues to share ideas, learning, solutions and experiences, and provide sector updates on the current and future landscape.
The agenda for the day includes;
- Discussing what resilience means for public services, and non-statutory services in particular
- Panel discussion and debate with perspectives from across the UK
- Managing the financial aspects of resilience
- Role of public leisure and culture services in community wealth building
- Opportunities to catalyse change in leisure and culture services
- Local authority and trust case studies
- The role of leisure and culture services in redefining town centres
- Considerations, dispelling myths & sharing solutions with regards to fair pay
Tickets are £85 +VAT for Community Leisure members or CLOA member or £95+VAT for non-members. Ticket can be booked here.