School of CWB
There is a growing interest from Local Authorities across the country in not just Community Wealth Building (CWB) but the idea of having a ‘Community Wealth Builder in Residence’ (CWBR) and/or an Anchor Institution Network Co-ordinator. The School of CWB will seek to provide a cohort of first-time CWBRs and Network Co-ordinators with the professional development and support they need by organising and delivering a year-long School of CWB tailored to both groups. These will be designed to provide the opportunity to:
- Train in the key elements of CWB such as progressive procurement.
- Hear from leading practitioners in different elements of CWB.
- Analyse and learn from examples of good practice.
- Benefit from peer support.
- Participate in reflective practice.
- Contribute to a series of action learning exercises.
The School will be built around monthly action learning sets with participants working together through a shared programme of learning.
Participation in the first cohort will be charged at £3.6k
Coming early 2022. Register your interest by sending an outline of your role and approach to CWB in your place to email@example.com